The 39 clues news #4


Its here! Issue 4!
Firstly, you can have a peak of book 5's cover(half covered) "The black Circle" (its name was changed!)Catch that August 11th 09!
Congrats to everyone who has finished the new mission!
Snake Charmer from mission 2 has sneaked its way into arena 39! You can now play it for the weekly challenge! Beat my score! 21390!!!
A guessing game is coming up shortly! Up for grabs is your choice of book 1, book 2 or book 3!!!sorry if you have them!And that comes with the cards!
I know every single shareable card code and if you want them...
You have to wait for issue 5!
If you like water then you will like book 6!
Its called "in too deep" by Jude Watson! the cover is light blue and hopefully won't change names again!
That's all for #4! Keep reading!
And if you want to know when new posts come out and be the first to read 'em... SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!or follow me!

11 comments:

  1. My snake charmer score was 25200 and I can't wait until issue #5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you beat me! i Just wish they would bring back the ranking list!!!
    Issue #5 is gonna be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah the ranking list was a good way to keep track of where you were heading in the episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for double posting but I was just wondering where that picture of Amy and Dan came from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can try google images or maybe the website has it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I've real got something to tell you.
    If you have Natalies Stratagie card you can play a minie game if you didn't already know that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do know that. You have to line up three or more of the same symbol in a row and get rid of all the symobls! Any one who doesnt have it the code is G69D22369T

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are all amtures at this race, I will give you a vital hint to the next clue! The key is hidden in silence where Booth said Sic Semper Teranus. From yours truly ,

    AGENT X

    ReplyDelete
  9. please visit my blog

    http://agentx39.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete