Book 4 is here!!!!

Book 4 and card pack 2 are finally here!!! Catch up with the cahill's hunt in this all new book. Discover secrets about Egypt, mummy's and Grace Cahill.
Get all new cards and secrets!!!
Plus there are are now 18 clues to get!!! They have added another 8 clues!!! Some you get from the cards and you also get one from book 4!
Even I'm behind!! I need to do a lot of hunting!!!
And so do you so get on to the website now!!!
Also the new poll is only counting the cards from card pack 1, book's 1 2 3 and the promo's.

6 comments:

  1. OMG!I couldn't believe book four! Irina Spasky has *ghasp* feelings!!! Also, gathering from the book and one of the cards in book 4, Irina had a son! I say had, because in the book, it says she lost a child. On the card, there is a picture of a small boy in cute overalls witht the Soviet Union sign in Russia. She didn't strike me as the motherly type though. She didn't strike me as they type to try and have a child either. You know what, she didn't strike me as the "getting married" type either! She can't have a husband. According to books 1-4, there is NO proof of him, but there is some proof of her not having one. Maybe he died too. I have so many freaking questions!!!How did she work when she was pregnant with him? What about when he was little? Argh, so many questions and TWO MONTHS until the next book comes out! Ahhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it always seems to lag between books! I wish I didn't have to wait 2 months. Irina's kid is cute though

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are probably right about Irina's son but i have no idea how she worked when pregnant. She doesn't seem like the 'mum' type of person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. steve92 real name stephen roxJune 20, 2009 at 6:30 AM

    ya. not that kind of person!! :) book 4 rox cant wait tell book 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well l8r

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait till book 5 comes out!!! I'M GOING BONKERS! THEN I'LL HAVE TO WAIT FOR BOOK 6, AGH IT'S KILLING ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the plane in Book 6 is Amelia Earhart's
    Earhart's

    ReplyDelete