The 39 Clues News #9

Book 5 is out!!! SO, most people know they go to Russia right? Well, they do. And in Russia what do they do? I haven't finished the book yet so i'm not sure yet!
The new clue is a lucian clue. Higlight underneath to view the clue.
Clue: Amber. Location: Russia. Branch: Lucian.
In arena39 it is still in a test episode 0. It is puzzling everone. My thought is that they want you to get a good score so they work out about how many people play arena39 or something?
Also about arena39, there is now 2 weekly challenges, find it and follow me. i would suggest that you do follow me because a 1000 will probably be your highscore! Also, with my poll, the people who said they got a score of over 200 000 are lying! It is impossible! Got ya!
They haven't really updated the website much sadly:(
If you have any important info feel free to comment!!!

7 comments:

  1. I also have a question: if someone wins a competion or a random draw, can they win other prizes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, by the way when is the next competition?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know...soon. But remember you have to give your name so i no who u are and can give u prizes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i read #5 its good but what is #6...i know its called In Too Deep by Jude Watson and its Blue but whats it all about when it it coming and with what cards?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who says a 200,000 is impossible?
    I had over 205,000 at the end of episode 3 and have over 347,000 in Ep5!

    ReplyDelete